I often feel like sushi but even more often I really really don’t have the time to go through the hassle of making it, like on a tuesday evening when you just got home from work. Lazy Sushi is the answer!
white or brown rice 200 gr.
pealed edamame 200 gr.
2 spring onions
1 teaspoon ginger syrup
2 tablespoons brown rice vinegar
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon wasabi paste
1 tablespoon sesame oil
2 tablespoons black sesame seeds
- Cook the rice as usual.
- Blanch edamame (peal them first if you got the pods).
- Chop the cucumber and avocado in tiny pieces.
- Chop spring onions in fine rings.
- Mix the ginger syrup, ricevinagar, soy sauce, sesame oil and wasabi together.
- Taste and add a little more wasabi if you like.
- Pour this marinade over the veggies and mix.
- Once the rice is done, mix the rice together with the veggies.
- Cut the nori into tiny pieces (use scissors it’s a lot quicker!)
- Mix the nori in with the rice and veggies.
- Before serving, you sprinkle everything with black sesame seeds.
And as a bonus feel free to add some raw salmon into the mix or on the side with some soy sauce and wasabi.
This is where I found the recipe: oatmealista