Okay, I must share this! Artist Kim Hennessy just started this great project. It’s called +Fliffa which means ‘doctored’ in Swedish. Basically it’s website were you can buy ikea furniture that has been altered/decorated/customized/upgraded by Kim. How does it work?
1. Visit the Ikea site and figure out which piece you want upgraded
2. Tell the Fliffa people your preferences and wishes
3. They buy the item and do their magic
4. They send it back to you in the original Ikea box (nice and compact)
5. As always, you assemble the Ikea furniture yourself